Monday, October 12, 2009

She's potty trained!!!!

Yes, you read it correctly. Gia is officially potty trained. We are in the accident free zone...she tells us everytime she needs to go #1 or #2. This is a HUGE deal and we couldn't be happier. I didn't know if she'd manage to figure it out before she turned 3, but I shouldn't have doubted her.
Her daycare took a trip to Miller Farms on Friday, so I took the day off and invited Nana & Cousin James to join us. Miller Farms is outside of Longmont. We rode in the back of a trailer and picked potatoes, carrots, corn, cabbage, onions, peppers & pumpkins. James & Gia had an awesome time but were exhausted from the hard manual labor. Here are some pics of our fun time.


James & Gia

Farmer James

Driving the farm


driving like Dad



Picking carrots


helping mom push the heavy wagon


farmer Gia


nice pumpkin!


Nan, James & Gia just before farming
Gia's daycare class at Miller Farms

No comments: