Gia convinced us to take her to see "my max & my wild things" (as she owns everyone & everything she has ever met, read or touched) on Friday. She did pretty good for about 45 minutes and then had to use the restroom. 5 minutes later she had to go again. 10 minutes later announced to the theater "mom, I farted". 2 minutes later "mom, I have to poop". 10 seconds later she was handed over to dad so he could take a turn. 1 minute later " I HAVE TO POOP" and giggles are heard throughout the theater as Nick and I were mortified. It went on like this for the rest of the movie - 6 trips to the restroom and Nick threatening (and actually taking the car keys) to go home. After the movie was finished, "Mom I watched my wild things all gone"...really? were we at the same movie?
joys of an almost 3 year old
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment