Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sicky girl

I have written this blog twice now and it continues to erase each time I try to save it. 3rd time is a charm right? If not, you will not see another blog from me for a few weeks. I'm terrible at this. I wish Gia would start typing her own updates. . .

She was sick for 2 weeks with a runny nose, cough, weird red marks on her body, stomach bug, and overall crabiness & screaming. She is better now and is really enjoying this warm weather. In fact, when we take her outside at night and try to bring her back in she screams bloody murder.

She is learning to identify pictures things, such as cats, dogs, elephants, flowers, fish, calf/cow, pig, duck, various body parts and people. She is a lot of fun to be around 99.9% of the time, but is starting to discover that it is fun to hear herself scream and throw herself backwards and knock her skull on the hardwood floors. We're doing our best to discourage this behavior but we also don't want to end up in the E.R...so I have started to lay her down when she starts screaming and then she has to work harder to break her skull and generally forgets.

Gia in her supergirl outfit - a white burpie and a diaper - on her new patio furniture. She really looks like her cousin in this one.

She discovered the fun of sitting in the dishwasher, standing and jumping. Now she wants to play with the dishwasher every day and every night.


Our girl has pigtails!!! We were all so excited for this day. She looks adorable, I'll get a picture of her face someday.

No comments: