Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Guess who's walking...

We had Gia's Aunt & Uncle from Colorado for dinner this weekend, which was fun and nice to see them. Gia was reading books with her Aunt and decided to go see her Dad and then go back to see her Aunt (fun game for her). When she was going towards her Aunt, she started to walk - sideways - to her Aunt. She took a good 5 or 6 steps. We were so excited! I pulled out the camera and we made (attempted to anyways) her walk again - which she did - and it was captured on video! She's been walking every now and then (by herself) and always makes sure to clap (for herself) and that we are watching.


If I can figure out how to post the video, I will, otherwise you'll have to use your imagination...


Dad started work last Monday. He really enjoys it, so far, and is traveling about 200 miles a day. Yesterday he was stopped by a huge herd of elk (I think) that caused a (one car) traffic jam for about 30 minutes. He comes home every night covered in mud and exhausted, but really seems to think he made a good career choice.


I'm turning one year younger this Friday. I can't believe how time flies.


Have a great week! Here are some pictures that were taken by Gia's Aunt in Colorado.

Marinara & tomato soup - yummm!!!

No comments: