Monday, March 24, 2008

Test Blog - 3/24/08





Hello - I've never blogged a day in my life, but am going to try for Gia's sake. I'm not proficient at keeping people up to date with pictures, movies, information, accomplishments, etc. - hopefully I can manage to keep up with this blog.

Here is our first test picture - Gia & Dad being goofy (above)


And here is the pre-easter bunny picture of torture...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooo cute....I love her pictures.

sl

Dye said...

So the pic on Nick & Gia on the couch is CLASSIC. But as for that Bunny; I dont blame her that f**ckers GIAntic!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Can't wait to see what is going to happen next in the daily happenings of Gia!!
kdg

Anonymous said...

That's quite an Easter Dress G. Can't wait to see you in your new clam diggers or whatever they are called.

S